Glenford has experience in a broad base of legal services and he and his network of contract lawyers can provide lawyers with on-demand assistance on files in a variety of practice areas, specifically:
- Appelate-level Legal Research and Writing
- Commercial Leasing
- Corporate Governance/Secretarial/Structuring
- Corporate Transactions & Financing
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution, specifically relating to Disclosure and Discovery
- Matters relating to Not-for-profits, Charities, and Co-operative Corporations
Glenford currently serves on the executive of the OBA Charities and Not-for-Profit Law section, the corporate law subcommittee of the OBA Business Law executive, is a director of the West End Food Co-op, and has been published in academic journals and non-academic sources alike.
He can assemble teams of up to four lawyers to assist practitioners who need junior to mid-level assistance on files that exceed their capacity.